Tours: A unique, life-changing experience
While Tsau is not open to the general public, there are a number of organized tours scheduled to visit Tsau Conservancy every year—each unique, and each certain to be a life-changing experience. They range from tours focused on biodiversity and conservation issues to groups led by well known evolutionary astrologers and world-renowned photographers and activists. And though their themes may vary, the overall intention of each is the same: to raise support and awareness for the White Lions by exposing people to their light and to their plight.
Tour participants typically stay as guests at Camp Unicorn. Clean and simple, Camp Unicorn offers the most deluxe accommodations at the Conservancy. Guests stay in rondavels (round huts with thatched roofs), each of which includes two twin beds. Some have private bath and shower while others share a bathroom on site. And all tours enjoy wonderful, healthy meals—both Western and African—prepared by Chef Daniel and the Camp Unicorn staff.
Participation in the daily game drives to monitor and spend time with the White Lions is a part of all tours to the Conservancy. And off-site excursions to visit some of the most beautiful nearby areas and sacred sites (such as Adam's Calendar, Blyde River Canyon, Kruger National Park, and others) are also generally a part of each tour. Some tours will go to even further destinations, visiting areas such as the Kalahari and Mozambique.
To request more information about any of the specific tours listed below, please click here.
Upcoming 2017 journeys to Timbavati include:
- 7-15 January: Sacred Leadership for a World in Transition with Samantha Sweetwater
- 16-22 January: StarLion Journeys - A 7 day StarLion Journey with Wynter Worsthorne, Animal Communicator
- 5-16 April: Sacred Travel with Wave Energy Journeys, Hope Fitzgerald
- 20 April- : Walking on Mother Africa Retreat with Victoria More & Ruth Underwood
- June 10-19, 2017: Connecting to the Heart through Love, Light, & Shadow, (theme: "Renew") with Beth Duncan & Julie Lines
- 26 September - 11 October: Awakening your African Soul with Ruth Underwood